HOW THERAPY WORKS
As a graduate from the Egoscue® University, Jerri Colella can help you with your therapy and e-cise programs.
The goal of Postural Alignment is to eliminate disparities that can occur when injuries or lifestyle conditions affect the way the musculoskeletal system actually moves. You can be assisted in a variety of ways that include observing your gait, the way he/she strides forward, turns and executes other routine maneuvers. You are then instructed in a series of personalized exercises and then continue on your own at home. Modifications are made whenever necessary. You assume responsibility for your own health.
DURING YOUR SESSION
What to expect:
- For your 1st appointment plan on spending 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Each additional appointments are 1 hour
- We will take 4 digital photos (front, back, left, right)
- Test your functional capacity (using functional tests)
- Gait analysis (the way you currently walk)
- Design and implement your personalized postural exercise program
What to wear:
- T-shirt, tank top, or sports bra
- Shorts, comfortable pants or sweatpants (pants must be able to pull-up pass your knees)
- Light clothing preferred when taking photos
- Tennis shoes
What you will receive:
- A printed personalized exercise program
- Digital printout of your posture
- A better understanding of your posture
Postural Alignment is a common sense approach to the human body and provides an increased feeling of confidence that accompanies improved health. Contact me to find out more, or to schedule an appointment.
Need More Information on E-Cises?
Fill out our short inquiry form, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.